Share Monarchies.io via
Or copy link
Did you like this game?
Monarchies.io is an interesting io game in which you need to build various cells onto the hive and make an effort to defend wasps
HOW TO PLAY
Monarchies.io is a free-for-all top-down real-time game where the player controls a queen honey bee. Create a hive, lay eggs, and assign responsibilities to your worker bees. Workers can scavenge flowers for nectar and pollen, nurse your brood to produce new workers, groom mites off of one another, construct new cells for your hive, and defend against wasps.
Press and hold where you want the queen bee to go, and she will fly there. You may also move your queen around by using the arrow keys.
Using the New Hive button, create a new hive (Hotkey: 2).
To pick a neighboring hive cell, press it. Using the Lay Egg button, add eggs to it (Hotkey: 3).
Pollen and nectar from flowers are collected by foragers and returned to the hive.
Nurses harvest pollen bee bread and feed it to your larvae, starting the process of transforming them into full-grown workers.
Builders consume honey and construct new cells for the hive.
Toggle alarm pheromones by pressing Attack (Hotkey: 4). Your workers will start attacking competing bees, mites, and wasps in the area.
Varroa mites are parasitic insects that will ride along with your workers to your brood, killing and reproducing.
Nurse bees are known for grooming mites off other workers. You might also have your workers use Attack to eliminate neighboring mites.
By choosing 'Login' in the main menu and inputting a new email and password, you can create an account.
If you're logged in as a player, clicking Eat Honey will add it to your profile. Honey can be used to buy new bee species and skins to play with. Bumblebees, cat bees, violet bees, and blue bees are all available to play.
RULES FOR SUCCESS
- Play against the AI-controlled bumble bees in solitary mode to begin. Because your opponent queen bee will have all of the same powers as you, studying and emulating how they play is a good approach to learning how to play.
- Pupae that hatch into worker bees at the time of their birth belong to the nearest queen, so make sure to push out any invading queens and be present when your competitors' workers are about to hatch.
- Pollen is collected and converted into bee bread in your hive. Bee bread is fed to larvae to help them develop into pupae and begin the process of becoming fully formed adult workers.
- Position your new hives near flowers to increase the amount of pollen collected by your workers.
- Enable 'Swarm' mode before commencing an alarm pheromone attack to collect your workers into a group.
- When wasps are present, activate assault mode. Unless you have toggled your employees to attack, they will not deal any harm.
- Allow no mites to enter your hive. They will kill and reproduce your brood. To quickly dispatch them, push them aside, and toggle attack.
You need to use your mouse to play this game